Monday, January 31, 2011

Homework

 1. Stuck in the snow

 In the Winter, I was waiting for the bus to go home. It was heavy snowing and very cold. I had been waiting for bus for 40 minutes but the bus didn't come to me. So I thought I had better start walking. At that time, the bus passed by me. It was disaster. I was annoyed but I gave up taking a bus.

 2. Full baseball kit

 In Korea, people love baseball like American. I love baseball as well.
 I really wanted to have a full baseball kit when I was young. I had had a bat but I didn't do anything with just bat. One day I asked my father to buy a the kit but he denied my requirement so I was disappointed.
 On Christmas day at that year, suprisingly he gave me the kit for a Christmas present. He had already bought that before I asked. It was my first and the last Christmas present. I will never forget it.

1 comment:

  1. I like the baseball one best. First and Last. I hope this isn't your first and last post.

    ReplyDelete